All 9 art Reviews

Samus Aran Samus Aran

I remember seeing this in the forum! It turned out well! You really got the pose down! One thing that bugs me, is there seems to be no defined light source. Don't be afraid to add some deep defined shades in there. Other than that, it's awesome! The suit is spot on, and the glowy thingermabobbers (don't know what they are called xD) are perfect on detail. :D Good work!

LeeIsMyName responds:

Thanks a lot, man! I appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear the pose came out well *phew*

For the light source, I tried to make it come from the right side, semi to top right. I then even tried to reflect that in the background, making the top right the lightest. Any thoughts on how I can improve my lighting in the future? You said, "Deep, defined shades" Care to elaborate a bit more?

Haku is love! Haku is love!

HOW DOES SHE STAND. Doesn't all that weight make her topple over? Or are those filled with helium? Very good job by the way. :D

Ran Chan Ran Chan

I love your art style here so much. There is so much personality in every stroke of this. It's just SOFRIKKIN BEAUTIFUL.

Spdz Spdz

I cannot tell you how much I love this. I can't describe it. The brush strokes, the color, I don't know what it is, but this gives me eyegasms.

duplex2 responds:

Many thanks

Deep Sea Beauty Deep Sea Beauty

Now that is beautiful. Your friend is an amazing drawing, and you are the freakin master of colors. You both did wonderfully.

kiareri responds:

I am no master, but thank you! I'll let her know you said that about her drawing skills. :)

shark anatomy fail shark anatomy fail

I love you for this.

Marry me.

Bubble Time! Bubble Time!

That is adorable. I want a mushroom child.

I'm going to the mushroom kingdom in mario land to seduce Toad. THEY ARE SO CUTE. You did very well with the animation, too!

Long John Silver Long John Silver

Oh dear lord, all the nostalgia. I remember this movie. You did amazing sculpting this.

My Boyfriend is a Tarantula My Boyfriend is a Tarantula

A beautiful piece of work. I really love your artstyle! Even so, just looking at her being crawled on by spiders is making me twitch uncontrollably. I like spiders, but you know... Only when I'm 800 meters away.

Dahlia-K responds:

thankyou so much :) glad you do