You E So Stoopid You E So Stoopid

I love you for this.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

What the hell was in that toilet. He must of seen eternity in there and created some sort of paradox that includes the universe, jeremy, and some waffles.

I crave waffles.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

What shit do you smoke before working on this?...
not bad.

Talk Talk

I have a feeling this is in morse code. It's hard to explain how I feel about this game. There isn't a story, but I feel like it's going somewhere. Without storyline, concept, or goal though, it is very unenjoyable.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

I got everything. What am I doing with my life.

I can't tell wether I love you, or hate you.

DOTMAN DEMO DOTMAN DEMO

Made me laugh. xD keep working on it!

Samus Aran Samus Aran

I remember seeing this in the forum! It turned out well! You really got the pose down! One thing that bugs me, is there seems to be no defined light source. Don't be afraid to add some deep defined shades in there. Other than that, it's awesome! The suit is spot on, and the glowy thingermabobbers (don't know what they are called xD) are perfect on detail. :D Good work!

LeeIsMyName responds:

Thanks a lot, man! I appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear the pose came out well *phew*

For the light source, I tried to make it come from the right side, semi to top right. I then even tried to reflect that in the background, making the top right the lightest. Any thoughts on how I can improve my lighting in the future? You said, "Deep, defined shades" Care to elaborate a bit more?

Haku is love! Haku is love!

HOW DOES SHE STAND. Doesn't all that weight make her topple over? Or are those filled with helium? Very good job by the way. :D

Ran Chan Ran Chan

I love your art style here so much. There is so much personality in every stroke of this. It's just SOFRIKKIN BEAUTIFUL.